Friday, March 25, 2011

I'm Baaack!

Whew! The last two weeks have been something and not good. It all started with a cough and a chill. Finally after two weeks and a doctor visit, I'm on the road to recovery. I hope. I've never been floored by such a cold in my life. I've even lost over ten pounds. That tells you how sick I've been. I rarely lose weight, but I couldn't eat. Food turned my stomach.

During that time, I didn't write. I couldn't concentrate. Even at work I had problems.

I took off work today and slept late and then read until about one. Enjoyed a long bath while I read some more. It was a beautiful day.

For the first time in a long time, I could take deep breaths without getting choked from coughing.

Maybe I can get back to my routine. I need to get more submissions out there.