Friday, February 6, 2009

Thankful Friday!

You have no idea how hard it is to say I'm thankful this Friday. So far in two weeks I've not finaled on five entries! That's harsh. But what the hey, it firmly tells me I must concentrate on what's more important! Getting my manuscript in front of an interested agent or editor and the chancy road of expecting contest judges to not be bias is slim to none. See my blog from last month. Judges are crazy and I rather have a crazy editor reject me. That I can handle better.

I kept telling myself last year to quit entering them, but I would final in one about that time and then there I'd go again entering the suckers.

So I'm thankful I don't let all the crap drag me down. I'm thankful I have friends that are there for me and I'm thankful I know if I set my mind to something I can do it. AND I WILL BE PUBLISHED (UNDER CONTRACT) WITH AN AGENT AND EDITOR BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR.

See. You have to be brave in this business. ::gulp::

No comments:

Post a Comment