Saturday, October 27, 2012

Same Song, Different Verse

Okay, I just finished reading a book where a secondary character has the same name of a character from a 1960's western I use to watch with my dad. So you know the whole time I'm reading the book, I'm imagining the actor in the part. Only problem is the character will most likely have his own book before long and there I will be imagining the same actor. He was skinny and not handsome at all.

Today, he's a world famous and he's still not someone I would want to wake up next to in bed. Really. Why did the author think it was okay to use such a cowboy name in a book set in the southeast? She's my age, so I'm guessing she watched the same program and maybe she has a crush on the character and actor. Whatever. Each to their own.

Want to know the actor and character's name?  Click here and you can find out.

There are several actors who are not truly good-looking but women go crazy over. One is George Clooney. His face is too long. To me, he looks like Jay Leno's brother. But I do have to say, there are roles in which he looks good, but he still does nothing for me.

What actor has so many women going crazy over him and you don't understand the big deal?