Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Boob Tube Tuesday

Missed writing my blog yesterday because Tuesdays I have three one hour shows I like to watch. Rarely do I sit for 3 hours without moving, well, at least my hands rarely stay still. I'm usually typing away answering or sending emails. Between my writing group's luncheon this Saturday and the on-going Linda Howard Award of Excellence contest, I've been busy.

Have I been writing? Not yesterday and not anything new. The last month I've been preparing an entry into the big RWA contest, the Golden Heart. Yes. I've been a good girl and this is the only contest I've entered since, goodness, June I believe.

After the luncheon and after I get enough 1st round judges to cover the scores we need, I plan to finish a book I started a few years ago. I have several where I've written a couple pages to 200. Nine in fact. Funny, that's the same number I've finished too. Though I have to add, four of them will probably never see the light of day. But I'll probably recycle the plots or premises.

Oh, I need to query some more agents.

2 comments: