Author of action-adventure romantic suspense
Wow, good job, Carla. They look great! And what inspiration! (: I've been thinking of doing this for my new series. Where did you get them enlarged?
Thanks, Christy. At the same printer that you told me about. :-) GOTPRINT.COM They're 11 x17 sizes. They're so reasonable and I got two of each. I've been thinking about giving away the 2nd set in a drawing from people who specifically want them.
Thanks, Carla. I love working with GotPrint. So easy and affordable, too. And wow, that's a great idea for a giveaway!
Wow, good job, Carla. They look great! And what inspiration! (:
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking of doing this for my new series. Where did you get them enlarged?
Thanks, Christy. At the same printer that you told me about. :-) GOTPRINT.COM They're 11 x17 sizes. They're so reasonable and I got two of each. I've been thinking about giving away the 2nd set in a drawing from people who specifically want them.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Carla. I love working with GotPrint. So easy and affordable, too. And wow, that's a great idea for a giveaway!
Delete