GIVEAWAY ALERT!
There's something wonderful about a chocolate bar that has the words "Moments of Timeless Pleasure" (R) written on the wrapper. And, oh yeah, it's so good. *sigh*
And you know what they say about chocolate... LOL!
Hey, the first person who can tell me the brand name of the chocolate can win a copy of one of my books - your choice. I'll also draw from those who tell me their favorite brand/flavor of chocolate and give away another choice of my books to the winner. You have until Monday, 10/29. That's when I'll announce the winners.
Hershey's! and all chocolate but Almond Joy and Mounds... shudders at coconut
ReplyDeleteAhhh, you don't like coconut? More for me, heh? LOL!
Deleteoh yeah someone mentioned another no no for me... Cadbury.... lol
DeleteCadbury.
ReplyDelete:-)
Yum, Cadbury. My youngest daughter loved the eggs. She rather have them for Easter than a chocolate bunny.
DeleteGhirardelli...one of my FAVORITES!!!
ReplyDeletemy other is of course a fast break. Who doesn't love chocolate and peanut butter
I guess I should have told you that my answer for your question is Ghirardelli. lol...I'm a little slow today.
DeleteGhirardelli is correct! Congratulations, Wendy. You've won one of my books. Just let me know which one you want (CIRCLE OF DESIRE, CIRCLE OF DANGER, CIRCLE OF DECEPTION - that's in order of release) and if you want a paperback (must be in USA) or e-reader (USA or International). Send the info to my email address at carlaswafford @ charter.net.
DeleteYAY! It's wonderful chocolate for sure!
Thanks!
AHHHHHHH...........I'm so excited! Thank you so much!!!!!
DeleteI never win anything and I new right away what the answer was to this, because I love Ghirardelli <3 lol
Email sent. And, thanks again!
DeleteI'm going to go with Ghirardelli Milk & Caramel. It's the best of the best!
ReplyDeleteAnything with caramel is so much better for sure!
ReplyDeleteI still have one more book to give away!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Tyhada! You have won one of my books. Just let me know which one. CIRCLE OF DESIRE, CIRCLE OF DANGER or CIRCLE OF DECEPTION. That's in the order they were released too. Please let me know by Friday, 11/2!
ReplyDeleteEmail me at carlaswafford @ charter.net with the method you would like to get the book too. E-format or paperback. If paperback, I'll need your mailing address.
Thanks for commenting. And thanks to everyone!