I love being an author and decided to list a few things I love about it. You know me, I love lists.
1) I love the first word I type as I start a new book. It might change ten thousand times before I write The End, but seeing that blank screen and letters emerging one at a time makes me happy.
2) I love arriving at the middle and realizing I have so much more to show the reader. That's plain relief.
3) I love closing up the story with a funny sentence (can't help it), knowing my two people are deeply in love and can handle anything together after I hit that little black dot.
But one of the many other things I love about being an author is when I get my new cover. And today I got the cover for CIRCLE OF DECEPTION and it's beautiful. Let me know what you think.
Oh. My. I need a moment.
ReplyDeleteI understand completely. My editor and the graphic artist did a great job. Of course, GOD did most of the work on the model.
DeleteYummy! Great cover, one of the best I've ever seen.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Terri! I especially like how he has beaded sweat or water or whatever on him. So sexy.
DeleteWow, is he flexing or just looks like that when relaxed? Goodness me.
ReplyDeleteYou got me on that one. Whatever he's doing, he great at it. LOL!
DeleteWhere did Callie comment go to? Hmmmm....
DeleteI have no idea. I just looked to review comments and it was gone, but I saw you replied. ? Very weird. I thought, well boo! Carla must not remember me (it HAS been a while since I've been to a meeting. :)
DeleteIt's showing up in the comment section of the dashboard, so I don't understand why not here. *sigh*
DeleteI fixed it!!! It was in the spam folder.
DeleteWhen I saw it, I went, HUH? I didn't know Blogger had a spam folder.
Anyway. All good now.
Well, hello there beautiful. o.o
ReplyDeleteAin't he though...
DeleteYOWZA. That is all.
ReplyDeleteOh, yeah...
DeleteHeck yes! That's yummy!
ReplyDeleteYou catch yourself wiping your mouth for some reason.
DeleteWhoop, whoop! Dayum!
ReplyDeleteLOL!
DeleteHe is gorgeous! Great cover, Carla!
ReplyDeleteAmen!
Delete