![]() |
| Million(s) dollar homes |
![]() |
| I can't remember the name of the beach, but isn't it beautiful? |
![]() |
| Expensive homes looking over the Pacific |
![]() |
| The homes were beautiful and expensive. |
![]() |
| People playing on a pile of sand. |
![]() |
| The flat white surface is a roof of a home hanging on a cliff. |
![]() |
| I took this as we ferried across to Bilboa Island near Newport Beach. |
![]() |
| Virgin Records/Google catamaran |
![]() |
| U.S.Open of Surfing at Huntington Beach |
![]() |
| Stadium at the Surfing Open. |
![]() |
| Enlarge the picture if you can. The waves are awesome. |
![]() |
| It was so cool to finally get a pink ribbon & PAN (Published Author Network) |
![]() |
| Laura Hayden and nice lady I can't remember her name. :( |
![]() |
| At my 1st Literary Signing |
![]() |
| See bottom right in blue. That's my book! |
![]() |
| Kristin Miller taking a picture as I take hers. LOL! |
![]() |
| Me and THE Susan Elizabeth Phillips |
![]() |
| My nice roomate, Candis Terry |
![]() |
| Lizbeth Selvig - she's a sweetheart. |
![]() |
| Before they opened the doors, I took pictures. |
![]() |
| They opened the doors and people flooded in. |
![]() |
| Look to the left. That's CA traffic for sure! I was on the bus to the cocktail party. |
![]() |
| Ignore the red glow (camera flash) - picture from cocktail party. |
![]() |
| Picture of room before everyone came in for the awards program. |

































These are great, and I especially love the pic of you at the literacy signing!
ReplyDeleteThank you, my friend. :-) You will be in there behind a table before long.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing the photos. Darn I was hoping that red flash was a UFO. Maybe next time.
ReplyDeleteLOL! It would've been something, wouldn't it?
ReplyDelete