Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Temper, Temper

I lost my temper today. I hate doing that. It's never positive or the right thing to do. It wasn't nothing drastic or important. That only makes it worse. It even makes me sick to my stomach. Really. Physically ill. That's why I avoid drama. Thankfully it doesn't happen often.

Sigh.

I'll pray about it and move on and work at being a better person tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I share your feelings. I hate conflict (ironic based on my profession, I know). When I lose my temper, I also lose my grasp on logic and reason. I can't think. I really stinks.

    You're human. Don't beat yourself up. We all have those moments that upset us. The important thing is to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off and get ready to get mad again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heather. Knowing I'll really get sick to my stomach if I allow myself to get angry helps me control it.

    And I'll have to ask you one day how you decided on "that" profession? LOL!

    ReplyDelete