I came acros this new series I really like a lot. It's different in one way from most of what I watch. It's a Japanese anime. Check out VAMPIRE KNIGHT on Hulu.
Blah! No Japanese anime! But there's a certain story that I read a few chapters of, and I thought I was going to get to finish it...you know anything about that?
I had to stop writing on it. It needed too much editing before I went to the National conference. I promise to finish it afterwards. If you want, I can give you more chapters, just not finished yet.
I had to stop writing on it. It needed too much editing before I went to the National conference. I promise to finish it afterwards. If you want, I can give you more chapters, just not finished yet.
Blah! No Japanese anime! But there's a certain story that I read a few chapters of, and I thought I was going to get to finish it...you know anything about that?
ReplyDeleteI had to stop writing on it. It needed too much editing before I went to the National conference. I promise to finish it afterwards. If you want, I can give you more chapters, just not finished yet.
ReplyDeleteI had to stop writing on it. It needed too much editing before I went to the National conference. I promise to finish it afterwards. If you want, I can give you more chapters, just not finished yet.
ReplyDelete