Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Humor Everywhere

The other day, I opened a bag of Skittles (rainbow candy) that said "Look under the wrapper? Over a Million Other Instant Win Prizes!" It didn't take a big guess what I would find, but what the hey! it was worth a shot.

The first words I see are, "Please Try Again." No surprise.

Then I read, "This is the hardest thing the rainbow has to do - telling you you didn't win. And if you need some time to yourself right now, the rainbow understands. We'll be on Facebook® if you want to talk."

So funny!

1 comment:

  1. I think agents and editors could learn from this! Wouldn't it be nice to receive a rejection letter that says "You are not a winner. Please try again."

    Because that's what we have to do. Try agin. And again. And again. And again. And again.

    Fall down infinity, stand up infinity plus one.

    ReplyDelete