Sunday, November 8, 2009

Everyone Is My Friend

LOL! I couldn't help but give this post that title. Friday night I had a Margarita. Only one. That's my limit. There's a good reason I do that. I love that drink and when I get tipsy, I love everyone. Yes. I'm one of those happy-go-lucky sorts. Married or not, that can get you in trouble even if you don't do anything but flirt or talk nice to people.

Speaking of nice...Anne Stuart is as nice as I had expected. Charming, smart and witty. And as we talked during the several trips from airport to hotel to library and back to hotel, I found we had a lot of the same taste in TV shows, movies and songs. It was kind of eerie in fact.

For example, on the way to the hotel Friday night, out of the blue she started singing the words to one of my favorite songs. In fact, I blogged about the song at one time. Click here to check it out. I was so tickled that I plugged in my iPod to play her the song (proving I wasn't brown-nosing her). LOL!

She was so much fun.

1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely experience. When someone else has the same taste, it makes you feel great!

    ReplyDelete