Sunday, April 12, 2009

Coca-Cola In The U.S.

I love to travel, especially in the U.S., but whenever I go to a state outside the deep South, I order Coke. Occasionally, they'll tell me they have only Pepsi and that's okay though I prefer the Real Thing.

If you're wondering what do I drink when I'm home or in the surrounding states, it's iced tea. In Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee, they know that means SWEET iced tea. Other states usually serve unsweet and you can never get it to taste right if you don't stir in the sugar while it's hot. And heavens forbid if they serve the instant crap. I'll just ask for water (I never send anything back) and say the heck with it. LOL!
Oh! And I like by Coke in a bottle not a can. I'm really not picky. Really.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I hate it when I order "Diet Coke" and I get "Diet Other Cola." I've gotten to where, if I don't see the red Coke logo anywhere, I ask "Do you serve Coke products?" If they don't, I turn on my heel and walk out. <-- Kidding. I order water, too.

    Can't beat the Real Thing!

    :-)

    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. And when you order "Coke" and get diet Coke! Like I can't tell the difference. Pleeeeasse!

    ReplyDelete