Here's my cover! It's better than I ever imagined. She even has the right color of hair. I told someone at work that's me with a wig. For some reason he wouldn't believe me. Doubters!
Don't forget that you can buy this online at places like Books-a-Million, Barnes and Noble and Amazon. The release date will be 10/18/11.

Carla,
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! I love the crosshairs. And the red hair. And the very sensuous back. I read an article yesterday about book cover design and how important it that your cover work thumbnail-size. This one's perfect. YAY!
Thanks, Chris. You're a sweetheart. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteNice cover! And wow, you're almost there! So cool! :)
ReplyDeleteThe cover looked great when I saw your post on my Blackberry. Now that I can see it on my computer, it is AMAZING. I love the crosshairs in the "of." You need a poster of this!
ReplyDeleteLove the crosshairs, too. This is a terrific cover, Carla!
ReplyDeleteI love it, Carla! So excited for you. :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Rashda. You're stepping on my heels right along with me. I can't wait to see your cover next.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Heather and Suzanne. My editor and I liked it too. She said it can be a signature for my future books. Yes. My heart did a little pitter-patter when she said "future books" plural. That's a good sign they might want more than one more. :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Gwen. Hugs.
ReplyDelete