Monday, July 25, 2011

RT BOOK REVIEWS

I just came across an article on RT Book Reviews with my name and talking about my book.  They say, "With our column, Forewords, we let readers know the latest book news about some of the web team's most-anticipated upcoming releases across the genres - just as the projects are announced!"

They mention me and the book under PIQUING OUR CURIOSITY, Romantic Suspense.  So awesome!

To read the whole thing, go here...http://www.rtbookreviews.com/rt-daily-blog/forewords-books-buzz-16.

And I found out here http://dearauthor.com/features/interviews/interview-with-carrie-feron-executive-editor-at-avon/ that my release date is 10/25/11.  I'll get that confirmed soon.

Yes. I've been Googling myself.  My Goggle Alert isn't working for some reason.

2 comments:

  1. FUN!!! So awesome but so not surprising! Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, JoAnn! Having my name in any way connected to RT is a dream come true for me. I've bought that magazine since it was a newspaper. Reading it and dreaming of see my book with my name on it. Well, that's another dream coming true one day. Hopefully they will be kind to my book. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete