10. Even skinny people have self-esteem issues.
9. If you overindulge, true friends will take you in and make sure you’re safe.
8. Even if your name’s not Al, dancing makes bad situations better.
7. If you want to go somewhere bad enough, get your friends to march alongside you.
6. Talking with leprechauns in treetops doesn’t mean you’re crazy, only friendly.
5. Telling the truth all the time is hard, but you get butterscotch pecan pie when you do.
4. Throwing rocks will not always get you the right attention.
3. Prettying up yourself and sitting on a fence can be productive.
2. Good guys do finish first.
1. Everyone needs family and friends.
I LOVE THIS!!!!
ReplyDeleteTAGS is one of my all-time favorite classic shows. I've told you this before, but there was a time when I wanted to marry Andy Taylor. I mean, come on. He was tall with wavy hair, nicer than nice, wise beyond words, had a cute kid, played guitar and sang, and would protect me from everything bad! Who could ask for more!
As you know and can tell, I'm a big fan too. Did you get the references?
ReplyDeleteThere were two I was a little fuzzy on. 10 is Barney. 9 is Otis. 8 refers to Barney dancing with the escaped female convict (one of my favorite eps!). 7 is hmm...I'm thinking this is about Aunt Bea? 6 is Opie and Mr. McBeavy. 5 is the other one I wasn't sure about, but I'm thinking this is Opie telling the truth and Aunt Bea giving him a piece of pie. 4 is when Opie gets blamed for when the new kid in town broke the street light. 3 is when Miss Ellie gives the daughter of a farmer some makeup. 2 and 1 are just about the great positive emotional value of the show!
ReplyDelete