Friday, October 30, 2009

No Marks, Thank You.

I love marking my heroes. Most of them have tattoos or scars. And some in the strangest places. LOL!

I'm thankful I never gave in to the temptation of getting a tattoo. They can become an addiction. I already have three addictions (eating sweets, reading and writing) and don't need any more.

Funny that I don't want tattoos for myself but love them on men. Just makes them appear dangerous and sexy. Of course that could be my imagination working overtime.

3 comments:

  1. Tattoos don't do it for me really. I read it somewhere that tattoos are highly dangerous and it put me off. Still - whatever you're into!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A tattooed man certainly sounds like a dangerous one.

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughters assure me reputable shops sterilize their equipment. Yes. They have some. As soon as they graduated high school and got a job, they did it. ::sigh::

    My hubby has none and shakes his head when he hears our girls talk about them.

    But the fantasy guys in my books do. LOL!

    ReplyDelete