Author of action-adventure romantic suspense
LOL.1. Harry Potter (I don't know his real name) You can keep him.2. Brad Pitt...yum3. Zac Efron...back off woman he's mine! :P4. Orlando Bloom...you can keep him.5. Jude Law...cute, but you can keep him too6. HUGH JACKMAN IS MIIIIIIINE!!!This was fun, let's do it again some time.
You go it. But the Brad Pitt one was under Daniel's article It kinda threw me - but it was the eyebrows that gave Brad away.And my, Harry Potter has grown up!
OMG, I can't believe that was the Harry Potter guy! Been doing some crunches.
LOL.
ReplyDelete1. Harry Potter (I don't know his real name) You can keep him.
2. Brad Pitt...yum
3. Zac Efron...back off woman he's mine! :P
4. Orlando Bloom...you can keep him.
5. Jude Law...cute, but you can keep him too
6. HUGH JACKMAN IS MIIIIIIINE!!!
This was fun, let's do it again some time.
You go it. But the Brad Pitt one was under Daniel's article It kinda threw me - but it was the eyebrows that gave Brad away.
ReplyDeleteAnd my, Harry Potter has grown up!
OMG, I can't believe that was the Harry Potter guy! Been doing some crunches.
ReplyDelete