Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Yep, Another Blog Tour Continues

First, I want to mention that I'm trying to find out what's going on with the paperback copies of Circle of Desire.  Barnes and Noble is showing "Not Available" and isn't even letting people order them at all now.  Amazon is showing 5-8 weeks for delivery.  Yeah. That's the way to sell books.  Hopefully, I'll have an answer soon. It certainly has placed a damper on the tour this week. ::sigh::

BUT, you can still get the book in e-format.  Even if you don't have an e-reader, you can download it to your phone, iPod, or/and laptop.  That is cheaper.   PLUS, I'm giving away paperback copies at the blogs I'm visiting. I have a box full, so I don't have to wait 5-8 weeks.  :-)

Okay. Now for the Wednesday's blog, go to Avery Flynn's blog (http://averyflynn.com/). She asked me some odd questions.  Kept me on my toes.  LOL!  Let me know what you think.  You can probably tell I've been working in sales for many years. All sales people sound like politicans.  LOL!