Friday, November 25, 2011

And The Beat Goes On!

I've got less than 50 pages to go and I'll be finish with my second book in The Circle series.  As soon as I finish, I'll hand it over to my beta readers. Usually I'll keep it and read outloud before handing to them. But I've been editing along the way - thus one of the reasons why it's taking so long to write - and I'm hoping anything they find wrong has more to do with needing more explanations or clearing up confusing sentences.

While my beta readers are doing their thang, I'll start on book three. I've got several ideas, including the ending.  That's nothing unusual, but I more often than not change the ending by the time I get to that point. Of course, all my books end happily ever after, but the HOW changes.

Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving or at least a good Thursday. I've been writing as much as possible, but to break up the writing, I've been working on a new website. Yes. The fourth one this year. I didn't like the latest because it became so messy and dark. It was to be simple and became complicated. Bad habit of mine.

Anyway, check it out when you have time and let me know if it is easier to pull up on your computer and easier to read.

www.carlaswafford.com