Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Duh!

I've mentioned before I play Scrabble during lunch. It's been almost three years now and I believe my lunch/Scrabble buddies was getting tired of it. I know I was mainly because I got frustrated with not winning often. No. I'm not being a poor loser, but I'm a writer. Words will one day be the way I make a living. Even if it is just for a supplement to my retirement check. I probably only win maybe 15% of the time. My daughter wins 4o%. My friend wins 10% and our only male lunch buddy 35%. Drives me nuts.

So we started playing Boggle. I thought for sure I could do better wth this one. Nope!

Geez, Louise! I'm beginning to worry about my brain. But I keep telling myself knowing a lot of obscure and three and four letter words aren't important. Hey! It works for me. Makes me feel better.